Can I keep using Dekho 4.0.7 with the latest version of ArcGIS?
The Dekho development team has released a patch for the DekhoAoServer.exe module that will allow customers to keep using their existing Dekho 4.0.x with ArcGIS 10.3.
Please contact our support team for assistance. The upgrade is a simple substitution of one file.
Important : this patch requires some registry entries to locate your ArcGIS installation files and directories.
- Just replace DekhoAoServer.exe in C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 7.0\webapps\DASM\WEB-INF
- Make sure that ArcGIS Server has been upgrade to 10.3 or 10.3.1 (Same server as DASM)
- Add the following registry entries on the server:
- <string> physicalOutputDirectory ( example c:\arcgisserver\directories\arcgisoutput )
- <string> virtualOutputDirectory (example : https://servername:6080/arcgis/rest/directories/arcgisoutput/ )
- (see screenshot above)