As mentioned in a recent Dekho Newsletter, MDS (Mapdata services) upgraded their MDS Foundation Map and changed the authentication mechanism. — What does it mean for you? ( .. )
1. Write an email to email@example.com
2. Specify your organisation name
3. Write your contact name and details
4. Write down a list of “referrers”. Referrers are host names where you are running your Dekho from.
You can send many host names to MDS and receive one API key.
5. You will receive an MDS key similar to this: CA2Hv4s3cIbbVkgWP9duXiFab5e7KpUkjEhmORNe
6. In Dekho 4.1.9 : Admin : Authorisation , paste your MDS key
You can now add an MDS Foundation map to your Dekho template.